on 14 March 2017
Delivery was prompt. Scripts are well printed and easily read, while the plays are, of course, excellent (especially Blithe Spirit)! As there are only 3 plays in this book it is very portable.
on 8 July 2017
Good value. Great book from a great author
on 21 May 2013
Three of the best plays of an excellent playwright. Witty, sharp and written for the stage with great skill. Classics of modern english theatre.
on 22 April 2010
The script enables one to enjoy the plays at one's own pace, savouring each word and getting more from the keen wit than is possible from a pacy theatrical production or film.

Of course, reading enables one to cast one's own characters and not have them forced into the mould chosen by some director or other, but with such familiar plays as these, it is inevitable that some stars of screen will assert themselves.

I had no sooner read the first few pages than I realised that a friend would enjoy it too, so I had to get a second copy to give away, and I suspect I may return for more in the future.
on 2 August 2009
This is good value, but be warned: we used it at a play reading of Hay Fever and found that our script had at least 3 half-pages of text more than the official play-reading single-play volume. This gave rise to some frowns and smiles, as we expected characters to come in and speak, while everyone else had moved on by several short speeches and wondered why we weren't coming in on cue. Even the ending was different. That said, when we compared the differences afterwards, we agreed this version of the play was actually better.
on 29 May 2011
Found this book great value for money. Three plays in one. If I bought this at a specialist outlet I would have had to buy the three plays separately and at much higher cost. I didnt know such books were printed!
on 6 January 2014
These are possibly Noel Cowards best plays. Wonderfully funny, inventive and charming. This edition is well produced and remarkably good value.
on 26 July 2016
Read Blithe Spirit before going to watch play at theatre. Helped to follow story.
on 29 July 2015
The book is in very good condition and I love the size and volume of it.
on 21 May 2016
In excellent condition, as described. Thank you World of Books Ltd.