1,570

on 9 November 2013
I used to buy these sims on a regular basis because I didn't want the hassle of a contract, the recent and regular hike in price changed my mind so I took out a contract with Three, I have put a cap on it to avoid the extortionative cot of going over the monthly allowance, I wanted to keep a few of these sims as back up, they used to be VERY good value for money but at £20.99 they are 50p more expensive than buying direct from Three, what happened
on 11 February 2013
The card arrived well before stated arrival date from Amazon.
I placed it into my ZTE MF60 WiFi hotspot unit and it worked.

I have come back to add to my review about four weeks later after writing the above.
I have now used up two SIM cards and just about to order a third. I must say I expected the first card to last 3-months - the first card lasted ONE week. Now, I did download about 20 songs from youtube and my desktop (which utilises WiFi from the SIM) downloaded about 20 microsoft upgrades. So I thought, "fair enough" - a lot of downloading has been done therefore the SIM data bank will be used up.
I bought another SIM card from Amazon - again with reasonable delivery service.
This time I only downloaded one song and controled microsoft updates. I did however use my desktop a lot, checking out emails and surfing the net via google for various projects. This time the SIM lasted TWO weeks.
I have ordered another SIM card because the mobile hotspot unit really works well but because of the high usage of SIM cards I have also ordered an unlimitted broadband service via my landline - the MONTHLY fee for this is much less than the WEEKLY cost of using the SIM.
I am going to use the mobile hotspot for work away from my office base only, from now on.
Perhaps one should think twice if one is thinking of using the SIM based WiFi as a permanent source of net access.
If you do, prepare yourself for fairly hefty SIM card bills - possibly.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 9 March 2013
This product of 3 is excellent value for money if you compare it with an online top up from the same 3. So I bought a new sim the moment this one had arrived to replace this one the moment it run out of data. And boy did it run out of data quickly. 3 has such a great internet conection network that my husband and I managed to use all of the 3 GB data within 4 days!!!!! We popped it into a Huawei E586 Mifi router and we surfed the net as never before. Just as fast as we used to have when we had home broadband from Virgin. A great buy, great value for money as long as you dont surf the net as we do.
on 2 June 2013
Hi! I would definitely recommend this micro SIM for the Nexus 7 3G model. It worked a treat! I tried it at the weekend and it was instantaneous! I turned off the Nexus, released the SIM tray, popped in the SIM, closed the tray, switched on, and that was it - suddenly I was online in the middle of a field in my motorhome with full bars and fast access! For the price it's a bargain, no contract, buy another SIM or top up with Three when the 3Gb is used up! £4 per month has to be a good deal for that much data. I'll certainly be buying another before this one runs out. Get one NOW! :)
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 9 October 2014
Brought this for a holiday in US using a MiFi, taking advantage of "Feel at home"

Worked perfectly. Popped the sim into my MiFi once landed in the US and off it went, connected my mobile to the MiFi and worked as should. Data speeds obviously are determined by the network it connects to.

A must if you travel anywhere with the Feel at Home destinations!
on 6 October 2016
Did the job admirably, used in a standalone wifi hotspot device, to create a solid wireless connection while we were on holiday and only 3 seemed to have a good signal.
on 25 November 2016
Seems to do what it is supposed to. No problems yet.
on 13 March 2017
this is brill and will save me absolute pounds for viewing internet and its quick too
on 1 April 2017
Good price, service was very good arrived next day.
Thanks you
on 26 April 2017
Got what I wanted and value for money!