Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.99

on 1 August 2014
I LOVE these stories! I really wish Kate Grey would write some longer novels to savour because I really love the way she writes. Her stories give me butterflies and make my heart thump with anticipation. Look forward to seeing more from her soon, I hope!
on 1 April 2014
These cute little romance novellas are perfect for a few hours to curl up and read and the men are just as hot and sexy as Gideon Cross and Christian Grey -maybe even hotter.
on 6 August 2014
The three stories each different then the other, but always with something to add to the mix.really enjoyed and was a freebie so bargain well worth a quick read
on 3 August 2014
Loved all these books and now they are free is all the better please read them as you will really enjoy them and recommend them to all your friend s
on 4 August 2014
A really beautiful love story was exciting and kept me enthralled from start to finish just couldn't put this book down.
on 4 August 2014
Really hot good stories I will defo get more from this author my favorite is the last one x
on 20 September 2014
Really liked these stories. Hot. Each one I wanted more story - I recommend this author.
on 7 August 2014