- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Three Men in a Boat and Three Men on the Bummel (Oxford World's Classics) Paperback – 13 Nov 2008
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Geoffrey Harvey is Senior Lecturer in English at the University of Reading.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The Bummel is another matter. A bit more serious although still entertaining. His views of the Germans lead to sombre thoughts when you reflect on what has happened since. But he understood them (and their language) better than most English-speaking authors on either side of the Atlantic. Alas, most of what he describes of Germany itself suffered the attentions of the USAF and the RAF and is no more.