on 28 August 2015
Excellent product, couldn't recommend it any more highly! Finding this £15 pre-paid sim card was definitely the best bit of research and purchase I made before out 3 week road trip around California. I only really bought it for the data to use whilst we were there, for Sat nav purposes in the rental car and streaming our music whilst driving. I was a little sceptical that it would run out but ended up using my I-phone just as normally as I would in the UK. I used the data every day and only ended up using 5 gig of the 25 gig total. As it was a UK sim it took a while to work out how best to call US numbers but ended up just calling the number directly without +44 and it worked fine. Having the data also made Whatsapp the easiest thing to use when contacting Air BnB hosts we were staying with rather than using any of the text allowance. Would definitely use it again if visiting the USA.
on 14 May 2015
IF you can get the UNLIMITED Data sim for £15 or less then BUY IT, as this is one of the BEST options you can get for UNLIMITED DATA

PROS::
UNLIMITED DATA for 30 days!

CONS::
Check up on the prices, as from time to time Amazon will drop the price, when it does JUST buy a few and then use them when you need to.
on 11 August 2014
Purchased this to put in my unlocked iPhone to use on a trip to England and France. It worked in both countries. The unlimited data, the text and minute allowance works in several countries. Just simply put sim in phone, and it's good to go. Great product, for an awesome price. Very happy with it. I will purchase again when traveling to the UK.
on 13 May 2014
Bought this for an extended trip to UK and to be contactable at any time by data at least and it worked perfectly.
Just pop in the card inside your phone and you're ready to go! :)
Since there was an transportation strike when I arrived to UK, I was able to check which services where or not operational.
Also, although this is off-topic, for anyone visiting UK, install the CityMapper app! It will save you a lot of time and money! ;-)
on 30 July 2014
internet works. Not phone/SMS. Announcement: Telephoning account number is too low/account balance.
superfluous bulls***.
on 15 November 2014
I bought this SIM card specifically to use on a recent trip to Hong Kong which is a Feel at Home destination. The inclusive minutes work great - you can phone the UK and people in the UK can call you without any roaming charges. I did not use any of the 3000 text included but I expect sending SMS works just fne too.

The data side of the story is slightly different. First of all, you get a UK IP address, so location-restricted services continue to work. But before you say iplayer, beware that internet speed you get with this SIM card is VERY poor, especially loading https secure pages and uploading. Three's own My3 page takes a good couple of minutes to load. Skype with video is completely unusable whilst Skype audio only calls suffer from distortion and dropouts. The Skype problem tends to be worse for the remote party (i.e. you can hear them but they can't hear you due to the terrible upload speed). I once uploaded around 250MB of photos I took on the phone to my Western Digital My Book Live NAS drive back home and that took well over 12 hours. Google Maps takes a long time to load initially but caching makes subsequent use more tolerable.

The UK IP address is a mixed blessing. In theory it means that apps such as iplayer and 4od will work, but broadcasters for some obscure reason usually block programme download over mobile networks and streaming is completely out of the questions due to the poor data speed. One would have thought downloading places LESS demand on a mobile network as, unlike streaming, downloading does not require realtime, low latency performance. The downside of a UK IP address is that you cannot access some of the local services (e.g. local TV catchup services) because they think you are in the UK. Results from Google searches continue to give a UK bias instead of returning data more relevant to where you are physically.

On the whole, this SIM card provides a cheap way to keep in touch with people back home and access to the internet from the moment you step off the plane while on holiday at a Feel at Home country. It is not for making local calls while you are abroad - pickk up a cheap local PAYG SIM card at the airport for that.
on 17 May 2014
I have ordered this 6 times on this page and different products are supplied, 2 mico sims, 2 standard sims and 2 nano sims all on this same page. The size needs to be added in the description as it is obviously causing confusion with suppliers.
on 28 September 2014
I got two for a holiday in the UK, one for myself and one for wife. Worked as described without any problems. Let us check emails etc and use google maps, viber etc for the duration. Not sure why there are so many 1 star ratings - read the specs before you buy, it is for phone only and doesn't let you tether (although a short time on the computer does not seem to cause a problem). With those limitations in mind I think it is great value.
on 4 April 2016
Do not buy these. Once upon a time these were the best payg sim cards going. But Three have DISCONTINUED this all-you-can-eat package. They will refuse to refund you. I bought over £100 of these thinking I was stocked up. But they're not worth the materials they're printed on. I now lost over £100 on these and Three refuse to accept them or refund them. THIS PACKAGE DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE.
on 29 October 2015