- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
Threadless: Ten Years of T-shirts from the World's Most Inspiring Online Design Community Paperback – 7 Sep 2010
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Threadless co-founder Jake Nickell'sThreadless: Ten Years of T-shirts from the World's Most Inspiring Online Design Community is just what you'd want in a history of one of the Internet's most consistently interesting and creative commercial endeavors. Threadless has an astonishing story to tell -- a story about business and community co-existing and even thriving, a story about naive entrepreneurs who were able to iterate quickly using the power of the Internet to get it right, a story about art and fun and creativity. The Threadless book is a treat -- more informative than an artbook, less boring than a Harvard Business Review case-study, a sweet-spot between commercialism and passion, like the site itself --Cory Doctorow
About the Author
Jake Nickell is cofounder of Threadless.com and lives in Boulder, Colorado.