on 19 June 2014
The object of the book is to produce what you desire by use of thought symbols. it appears to me that the process is to establish a more truer reality in the mind and to have a more definite way of letting go. However whilst i believe some people may desire a deeper understanding and need the use of a to do method they will probably be producing out of faith in the process, and their is nothing wrong with this, But.I believe it is far better to simply ask believe and receive.
on 11 October 2014
Frivolous nonsense. Don't bother: just scribble then make it smaller. That's it in a nutshell.
on 25 May 2014
Thank you so much Edgar Maynard for sharing these thoughts in such an easy, straightforward style. Perhaps I wouldn't be so enthusiastic if it hadn't worked the day after I'd drawn my Symbols ! Great stuff - fun too - makes life a lot more interesting !
on 1 June 2015
I was expecting some form of pictures as the inner mind responds best to pictures. By Alphabet Sigils I mean a constructed symbol based on letters of the alphabet reduced from the 'wish statement'.
Then the suggested use of sex to clear the mind and empower the Alphabet Sigils is a magic technique with attendant dangers. It does not suggest that it is for folk knowledgeable on such, which I think would be more honest and responsible.
Conversely, it's intro stated something like 'then testing it out on friends and family'. Perhaps I'm naive about where grannies are at nowadays, but I'd think most would choke on their tea and biscuits when they got to that part.
To clear the mind with a simple breathing meditation would have been a safer and more broadly acceptable option.
Perhaps that was also included, as I have to say I didn't bother to even skim read past that point as I have no interest in that kind of Results Magick.
When a previous review said about Sigils and a quick search on the Internet would give you the same info, I thought, the pence spent would be worth the time saved. I've changed my mind.
I'd guess the author is a 'results magician' trying to appeal to a broader audience.
Personally I'd rather use the safeguards of keeping my wishes in harmony with my personal destiny and empowered by
The Kindly Light consciousness that all springs from.
In Tune with The Infinite by Ralph Waldo Trine written in 1897 is meant to be the LOA book that all others are based on and has only safe karma free techniques. It is in the public domain and available free.
Many pre new age LOA books tend give some sensible cautions (like not wishing for money else something highly regrettable happens for you to get it, so better to wish for what you want it for). So often these are lost in the mammon driven versions of most nowadays.
Most modern authors on the subject seem like con artists making most of their money by selling books or courses on how to.
Of course one can become just as successful and like them, by doing the same and thereby fulfilling the pyramid selling aspect too.
However ~ consciously co-creating our experiences, is part of all our destinies, should we chose to rise to it.
on 29 June 2014
This is really quick to read and understand. Am working on the ideas presented already. If it works as it promises I will be back to give a 5th star.
on 26 July 2015
An excellent book - short in read time, easy on the eye and a nice read. Ideal as a holiday read!

The author identifies a thought process to impact the 'Field of Potential', enabling you to experience what you have been asking for from the Universe. The process, in part, is similar to one of the nine experiments identified by the author Pam Grout in her book titled: E-Squared. The key difference however is in the formulation of a 'thought/image symbol' and how to send it off into the Universe for manifestation into your experience.

The author states he did not know why his process worked and postulated some ideas. The reason a correctly formed 'thought symbol' works to a degree, is because it is the language/communication medium of your soul or higher Self. Symbols can hold an extraordinary amount of information that can be transmitted by the human mind via telepathic means - a mind science that is slowly becoming more into focus by our scientific estabishment. Just look at road signs and their imagery, which have been designed to by-pass the conscious thinking part of the human brain and link with the subconscious mind - essential when safety needs to be conveyed to you very quickly.

I would recommend this book to purchase, but for the reader to be aware that you need an open mind in reviewing its content.
- Denis J
on 27 July 2014
I feel a bit ripped off. Thought I'd found a book on some new technique I hadn't heard of. Turns out its just instructions on how to make sigils. If you don't know about them then yeah, the technique will work, but a quick internet search will tell you just as much and more. I suspect that's why he never uses the word sigil anywhere.

I want to give a lower rating but it works and is easy to read so less that 3 stars seems unfair.
on 20 November 2014
Creatively written in simple language, that just makes perfect sense. Regardless of experience, or natural ability, it provides a fun and easy way to change a wish into an actual request. For me, it was a eureka moment, when I understood why some of my wishes manifested while others remained an unfulfilled desire; the answer was so obvious, yet I had repeatedly made the same error over the years.

At the very least, it's a fun experiment; have fun with it. What do you have to lose?
on 29 July 2014
I enjoyed this book.
Keep a open mind with this book. Only this book offers better hope of real change and much better chances of successes and hits then all the law of attraction books out there. And this current trend and over used word of quantum to explain and sell more books. They are far to reloaded by other duplications out their in book land.
This book is grounded in getting to the primitive facts and will get you thinking in the good old school style of achieving probable possibilities by acting on the information at hand.
on 22 June 2014
Lovely book, easy to follow, clear instructions even for someone like me, not English mother tongue. My first "experiment" : I asked for something simple but...not too simple to get: a spiritual book. This happened a week ago. Last night my daughter came back from a day with friends. " Oh mum, by the way, I found three books on a bench in the park. Maybe you would like to have them?" One of them was a spiritual book. I started to laugh and had to explain her why.