on 25 November 2015
The box was pretty shabby, and the seal was half broken - not enough to have been opened but it looks like someone's had a little go. It looks like its been sat on which is a shame because its a christmas gift.
on 19 February 2016
Very disappointed with this item. I love chocolate ginger and ordered them for myself and for presents. The boxes of all three were squashed and slightly torn and the chocolates were not very 'gingery' and tasted a bit stale. Not what I expect from a Thornton's product.
on 15 June 2017
Apprehensive about this due to prior reviews about packing as they were a present. Packing not great even though they were labelled Fragile. The box was a bit dented so probably should have been larger and firmer but just about ok. Chocolates were lovely and welcomed by recipient as they are his favourites. Says they are very gingery which he likes.
on 24 September 2014
disappointed with how few chocolates were in the box. also i thought they were going to be candid ginger pieces covered in chocolate bur instead it was ginger flavoured jelly. so not what i was expecting.
on 6 November 2013
For my Dad, the measure of a successful Christmas is in the number of boxes of Thorntons Dark Chocolate Gingers he receives. No other brand will do. This year I didn't have to make a special shopping trip anywhere. And with Prime they arrived next day, delivered for free. Hoorah!
on 28 February 2014
These were a gift for my husband who is a massive chocolate ginger fan. He normally likes very bitter dark chocolate but says that thorntons chocolate gingers are the best. Lovely thick dark chocolate, nothing else comes close. I would definitely buy these again. They arrived within the delivery time stated and in great condition. Thank you.
on 22 January 2014
Thorntons Chocolate Ginger are certainly the best on the market in my estimation! I reckon I'm a connoisseur, having tried several others.
on 22 June 2016
These are so wonderful! The pieces of Ginger are fresh and juicy, not stringy, and he chocolate is delicious.
Probably a good thing they are expensive, otherwise I wold eat them all at once and want more! I treat myself to one each eveing after my dinner, with my coffee.
And Ginger is very good for you, as is dark chocolate!
on 7 February 2016
These are lovely - nice mix of dark chocolate and ginger. Good size as well, large enough that one feels like a treat but two doesn't feel like overindulgence. My husband and I quite enjoyed these over the holiday period.
on 8 January 2015
Not chocolate gingers as I like them and not very gingery

See one answered question