Customer reviews

Price:£17.99+ Free shipping

on 4 May 2017
My friend just returned from hospital -found parcel. Says they are delicious bmlbl?chgf
T

R
on 17 January 2014
Very nice and tasty, which you come to expect from Thorn ton's. choices are bountiful and varied, making it worth the price.
on 8 March 2014
This is the first box of chocolates I've bought that didn't have any flavours we didn't like! Normally there's always two or three that we can't stand but every one of these is delicious.
on 13 February 2014
Bought these as a gift. Arived safely and on time. Recipients haven't advised me of any problems so assuming all is good!
on 26 November 2014
We bought these for an elderly friend for her birthday - the delivery was on time and arrived in excellent condition. According to our friend the chocolates are delicious and she is surprised at the choice of fillings. Well done to Thorntons - I can recommend this size box too, as it works out more economical than the smaller sizes. Overall they make a perfect present and I have to say I am tempted to get some for us for Christmas :)
on 12 December 2016
A birthday present for someone requiring gluten free. A great success. We're both working our way gradually through the box. Lovely variety and perfect, even for someone like myself who isn't on a gluten free diet!
on 22 March 2014
Very enjoyable chocolates, but then Thorntons always are good, especially dark chocs from them. Very good reduced price too. Thanks
on 30 June 2015
I think Thorntons have started to use cheaper ingredients in their chocolate lately as they don't taste like they used too.
on 5 April 2014
fast delivery they are a gift so don't know how they taste would recommend A+ looking forward to being offered one LOL
on 17 May 2016
I have bought these chocolates before, but this time they seem to be a bit stale.