- Wine vintage is subject to change, though Amazon.co.uk endeavours to keep its vintage information as up to date as possible.
- Tell Us What You Think About This Wine Tried this wine and want to share your opinions on it? Why not post a review below to help other customers make an informed buying choice. Find out more about posting a customer review.
- Visit the Wine Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have purchased and rated our most popular wines.
Thorn Clarke Shotfire Quartage Wine 2011 75 cl (Case of 3)
|Price:||£38.12 (£12.71 / 75 cl) & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£9.85 (21%)|
- Shotfire Shiraz is based around the 5 traditional Bordeaux varieties, with a varying blend dependent on vintage
- IWC and Decanter silver, a wine rich in complex bramble fruit flavours, both mouth filling and rich with a great backbone of tannin
- Good with all types of red meat and cheese
Customers Also Shopped For
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
A mulit-award winning family owned winery, which has been making wine for 6 generations .Rated a 5* producer by the highly respected Australian wine expert James Halliday.