- Paperback: 176 pages
- Publisher: Routledge (11 Nov. 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415654572
- ISBN-13: 978-0415654579
- Product Dimensions: 15.5 x 1.3 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,812,015 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Thomistic Principles and Bioethics (Routledge Annals of Bioethics) Paperback – 11 Nov 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"...a very timely and useful book that all bioethicists should read"--The National Catholic Bioethics Quarterly
About the Author
Jason T. Eberl, Ph.D. is Assistant Professor of Philosophy at Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis. His research interests focus on bioethics, metaphysics, and medieval philosophy. He has co-edited, with Kevin S. Decker, "Star Wars and Philosophy" (2005) and "Star Trek and Philosophy" (forthcoming).