Price:£30.93+ £4.16 shipping

on 17 November 2013
At £23 plus £3.85 p&p I was expecting a much larger toy. When it came it was the same size as most of the engines that retail between £5 & £10. When I corresponded by e-mail with the seller I was informed the toy was discontinued and had to be imported, hence the additional cost. There was no indication on Amazon that this was the case & I believe making it circa 3 times the cost of an average engine is not acceptable and so I have returned the product. Amazon needs to be more transparent in this regard.
on 7 August 2013
I don't remember this little crane but I think it's a great addition to any collection. It's a great design with the little moving crane. Has a magnet on the back so can still pull trains which is good. Very sturdy object and believe me it's been thrown about. Two year old loves it even though its not a train which he's a devoted fan of.
on 24 March 2013
Another take n play toy to add to the collection. Kevin is a good addition to have with it's crane hook, great for towing broken down trains!! My son has had lots of fun. Bought at Christmas it has been thoroughly played with and still looks as good as when it was purchased
on 4 March 2014
This is a small die cast toy and charging almost £40 inc. postage is a rip off pure and simple, and don't patronise us with your importing it excuse. It's over-priced and if there are genuine reasons for this then you need to point this out on the shop page. Put it in the description instead of telling us that Kevin likes to drive Victor mad. The three year olds cant read and the ones who end up paying for it don't care!

My sister bought the toy for my sons birthday, so he tore open the packaging as soon as he saw it, and we didn't realise it cost so much until later when we saw the invoice. Otherwise it would have gone back.

The balaclava wearing seller aside, my son loves the toy, but I'll be complaining to Amazon.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 26 July 2011
Kevin is made up of a metal base and a plastic arm. The arm sticks up quite high which means he does not easily fit through the doors of our Tidmouth sheds Fisher Price Thomas and Friends Take-n-play(TM) Tidmouth Sheds Playset or under bridges. Also the hook at the end of the arm is too small to attach to another engine, so he can't tow anything. All the other engines from the range seem to have magnets front and back so they can be connected to make a really long train, but Kevin only has one at the back. These issues just frustrate my son, so Kevin doesn't often get played with which is sad as potentially he could be one of the more interesting parts of the set.
on 5 December 2014
Packaging of the train was damaged and sealed with a single piece of cello tape, was told it was due to shipment from USA, I am to be refunded carrier fee as good will gesture, overall this product is way overpriced, I would of returned it only my 2 year old son has asked for it of santa.
on 30 April 2011
This toy was a lot smaller than anticipated, and although my grandson loves playing with it it's just too small. As I mentioned in another review, my grandson loves all the Thomas engines and loves to play rescue games with them, but I'm afraid this is a lot smaller than the engines and the hook is too small to pick anything up to rescue.

He does still enjoy playing with the Kevin toy, but gets a little frustrated at no being able to hook anything up with it. This does take away from the toy somewhat. This toy is plastic and not die cast like the rest, which was another little disappointment.

A great toy but just wish it was a bit bigger to make it as much fun as the others in the series.
on 21 June 2014
Bought for my Grandson, who is 'Thomas' mad, to go with his numerous other Thomas Friends. He loves Kevin although I thought he was a bit 'plasticy' for the price. Whatever makes Grandson happy!!
on 30 December 2012
My son is obsessed with hooks and Thomas characters so this toy combined both of his loves. Brings him to bed with him at night!
on 10 May 2013
My grandson is really happy with this item as a welcome addition to his collection.Works well with other Take-n-play items