Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop now New Album - Steps Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 30 October 2014
My 4 year was starting pre-school, and I wanted to make it exciting and positive for him, so I ordered this and gave it to him the night before he was due to start. He couldn't wait to get it on in the morning. Puts it on every day now leaving the house, even though the car is parked just outside! A great purchase, great quality. would definitely recommend for any Thomas fan.
on 29 January 2015
Great little backpack. It's quite small but perfect size for a small child and fits in a change of clothes, wipes and a drink for nursery. For the price it's good quality and nice bright design that appeals to my little boy (and his friends often comment on the 'thomas bag'.
on 8 June 2014
Ordered this Thomas back pack for our Grandson as an incentive to use his potty!!

Boy did it work and he absolutely loves it. Sturdy, fun and looks great. The pouch on the front which is Thomas's face is big enough to put things in and so is quite useful if you want to keep things separate. It also has padded shoulder straps and is a great size for 3/3 year olds.
All in all a great buy!
on 29 November 2013
My eldest grandson is obsessed with Spiderman and I understand my youngest (aged 2) can't get enough of Thomas The Tank Engine and his friends. He has numerous books and DVDs, so - for something different - we are hoping this backpack will please him on Christmas Day. Very pleased with price, packaging and speed of delivery. Quality of product seems fine, although not fully extracted from its wrapper.
on 12 October 2013
My nephew loves Thomas and has spent the last week with the bag attached to his back. It is the perfect size for him (3 years olds) with good quality zips to open and close.
on 23 September 2014
Excellent little bags fit my twinss nursery, compact but enough space for lunch bag, any materials and extra clothes they may need. Even a little pocket at the front to place small items in such as dummy etc...
on 3 December 2014
I bought this as a Christmas gift for my 2 yrs old Grandson. He loves "choo choos". It is really good value for money and arrived very quickly. He will love it.
on 19 December 2014
My 3 year old uses this bag for nursery. He loves it! It's big enough for him to put his bits in for nursery but not too massive or too small. A great product!
on 28 June 2014
A little smaller than I thought it may be but functional and colourful my 2 year old lives it . The right size for him to carry his things in for playgroup
on 2 July 2014
For £10 this was great value for money. My three year old loves packing it with toys for long journeys. We have used it a lot and it looks like it will last