Customer reviews

Thomas Story Time 27: Gordon Runs Dry
Format: Paperback|Change

on 18 June 2014
I got this for my Kindle so I wouldn't have to bring a load of my son's story books on holiday with us. He loves the story and it has become a bedtime favourite for him now. The only slight downside is if you're using the Kindle app on a mobile device like a smartphone, the pictures and text don't quite line up. I now use it on my ipad mini and it's perfect.
on 17 March 2014
Got to entertain my 3 year old grand-daughter as she insists on a story while she eats her dinner. (Rather like the monks of old in their refectorys) Getting rather tired of reading for the umpteenth time the only Thomas book we had I sent for this one. Any Thomas story is a winner in our eyes.
on 27 December 2014
too little content, but lovely pictures
on 10 October 2016
My two yr old Grandson loved this book . Bright bold colours with a sweet story
on 14 July 2014
Usual fantastic story from Thomas tank engine.
on 11 June 2014
Good for kids loved it if they love thomas the tank engine perfect for my three year old :) x
on 7 November 2014