- Check out our Jewellery store for timeless classics to latest fashions.
- Save on a huge selection of men's, women's and kids' jewellery and accessories in our Jewellery Deals store.
- All silver tends to tarnish so you should clean and wear your silver jewellery regularly to help maintain its shine and prevent tarnishing. Shop now for jewellery cleaning products.
Thomas Sabo Women-Bracelet Little Secrets tree of life 925 Sterling silver pink LS071-401-9-L20v - Prime Day Newness
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- High-quality nylon bracelet with a pendant made of 925 Sterling silver
- The exceptional Little Secrets impress with their unparalleld design and colour combinations
- Thomas Sabo is designing expressive, trendsetting jewellery and watches for women and men
- Bracelets in silver, gold or rose gold offer various combination possibilities with inter alia bangles, chain bracelets, charm bracelets, friend bracelets and pearl bracelets
- Creative and individual gift for Birthdays, Christmas, Valentine's Day for Mother, Girlfriend, Wife, Daughter, Sister, Girls, etc.
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Adjustable and engravable bracelet with a 925 Sterling silver coin. Decorated with white zirconia crystals. Simply Chic with #littlesecretsbyTS. The fine, hand-knotted and colourful textile bracelet is ideal for versatile styles.
From the manufacturer
The world of Thomas Sabo
Little Secret Bracelets
Since the company was founded in 1984, the identity and style of Thomas Sabo have been characterised by a sparkling precious metal: 925 Sterling silver is nickel-free and the purest silver used in the jewellery sector with the best physical properties. With a flair for trends, love of detail and a passion for jewellery, company founder Thomas Sabo not only gave Sterling silver a new appearance in the eighties but a new significance, too.