on 29 December 2015
Delivered promptly and packaged well and in tact - no problem with supplier at all, but I was very disappointed with the product itself, although I am sure my grandson will still love it. I didn't think this was particularly worth the price I paid for it as it is plastic and not as good as some of the older metal engines, for the money. It hasn't been tested on the track yet as bought as a birthday gift in early January.
Since the change of Tracks and changes to engines both on the Take n Play and Trackmaster, of which I have bought quite a few, the differences are significant and I don't think I will be purchasing much more in the future. Very disappointed in the quality of the new products.
The take n play sets bought for both Christmas and birthday are a lot smaller and again, not such good value for money. Fisher Price has got this change very wrong!
on 14 August 2013
My 3 year old loves Thomas and loves the original Stephenson Rocket, therefore he was keen to get his hands on this ASAP. We have a lot of trackmaster/ tomica trains and this one performs well. As with most of the Thomas trains some of the features and proportions i.e. the funnel, are down sized, probably as they would easily break being made of plastic, so Stephen doesn't have a large tall funnel like he does in the movie, my 3 year hasn't noticed (the 4 year old has pointed it out!!!) but it doesn't seem to distract from the playability.
One annoying point is the description says includes an AA battery, this didn't. I have never known a train come with a battery included so wasn't disappointed and was prepared with my screwdriver and battery box as always!
Lovely train and a welcome addition to our collection.
on 11 February 2014
My little boy collects these so he was thrilled to receive this for Christmas, especially as Daddy is called Stephen too!
on 9 November 2014
Very well received by our son on his 4th birthday. As durable as all the other engines in the Trackmaster range and also seems to last forever on a single battery.
on 19 December 2015
My grandson is going to love this, he has wanted it for ages and although expensive I couldn't get it any cheaper anywhere else.
on 21 October 2015
Very pleased with service of delivery .grandson thrilled with track aster Stephen has got his list ready for more.
on 21 April 2014
My son cannot get enough of Thomas the tank engine trains. He loves his new addition Stephen. Great little engine.
on 14 January 2014
My son had this for Christmas He hasn't put it down since. The train is good quality and was a reasonable price.
on 2 December 2016
Took a little time in arriving - though this is xmas present so hopefully everything will be ok, looks great
on 21 February 2015
Excellent product. My grandson loves this train and is so excited because there is a horse included.