on 29 November 2012
I bought this ride on toy for my friends 2 year old son. After just a few minutes he tipped back on the toy and smashed his head. It does not go backwards either and again tips up. The support which you fit on the back does not provide any support at all. This toy is dangerous and I cannot believe it is made by a leading toy manufacturer.
Take my advise and buy a different ride on toy, preferably one that has an extra set of wheels and is advertised as allowing the child to go backwards while riding on the toy.
on 2 January 2013
We bought this for my one year old son as a Christmas present and we were SO disappointed. It is small,unstable and prone to tipping backwards. On the label it recommends for kids up to 20kg... I wouldn't.
If you child is of average size/weight this is not suitable.
The horn has very poor quality sound.
My son treats it more like another toy rather than a ride on car - it is so flimsy he can turn it upside down and throw it around.
There are better first cars out there.
on 19 December 2012
Thomas and Friends My 1st Ride On or "first fall of" is a better title this item is bad my kid fell back hit his head and staved his hand due to this toy
on 15 April 2013
This is essentially very popular with all under 4 year olds, and looks good, is light and handles well. One design flaw is that if the child isn't leaning forward or sitting upright, the thing tips backwards and they fall off - if they are stationery on it.
on 25 July 2013
This ride on is to low for my son of 12 months. He loves to walk behind it and push it along, however the handle bar is much to short for him, and he has to hunch over to reach down, or ends up lifting the whole thing off the ground. It may work better for him when he works out how to sit on it and use it as a ride along, however I had intended it as a walker for the moment.
on 28 January 2013
My little great nephew loves theirs. I bought two of them and they were easy to put together and are quite sturdy.
on 27 February 2013
After reading the bad reviews, I was sceptical about risking it with my little boy. But for £10.66 I thought I will try it and if its bad then I will just throw it away.

So far though he loves it and it seems good for the price.

One point it says it has storage, but when you open it up there is no room for anything.
on 4 February 2013
Good value for its price. Hooter isn't very easy for a child to press storage bit is small but to sit and play on its fine. Like the backrest stops him sliding off backwards
on 19 September 2013
when it arrived which was only after a couple of days after ordering, I was really pleased as it was far better than the photo showed, thanks and a very good price.
on 12 June 2013
it is exactly as described.my neighbour saw the other one i ordered and wanted one.we are more than pleased with them and very sturdy.recommend to any one