Customer reviews

Package Quantity: 1|Style: Sit and Ride|Change

on 12 May 2017
My little 22 month old boy loves it! However I had to take it off him as it does tip backwards easily! He loves riding it but keeps falling backwards and keeps hitting his head. Quite dangerous and very disappointing
on 11 July 2017
Don't buy very flimsy falls apart all the time
on 29 November 2016
My 2 year old loves this.
on 13 August 2014
This was given as a gift to my 1 year old son. He has never used it. The back wheels were a nightmare to attach. When you thought they were on, they'd fall off again. He's of average height but is too big for this. If we try and sit him on it, he stands and drags it along. There is no weight balance so does tip backwards very easily. Very dangerous toy. Would not recommend at all.
on 19 July 2017
My son got this toy of his nan for his 1st birthday, & he didn't even get to go on it & the wheels had fallen off. When I got it home I thought I'd try it again & he was on it for all of 2 seconds & took the steering wheel off, then further took the wheels off, it shouldn't of beem that easily taken apart? Or whoever put it together lost some bits, a little bit disappointed.
review image
on 4 September 2014
I bought for my 9month old nephew as he is a big boy and will out grow it once he is over one as the sit on ride is quite flimsy i wouldnt recommend for older then one and the stickers seem to fall off he does love the plastic phone and the squeaky horn.
on 26 July 2014
This was bought for my 1 year old grandson because the description mentioned a tip proof rear support. Unfortunately we can't let him use it as it tips up each time he tries to move backwards and is now to anxious to get on it. The item is more flimsy (lightweight) than I expected and I am disappointed with my choice. Now I have to look for a more substantial one.
on 1 May 2015
This item is tiny. It is also very lightweight. Our 1 year old tipped it with barely any pressure on the rear pushing handle. It is hardly big enough for him to sit on. Suitable for a 1 year old. Ummm, only a very small one. This product really is pretty rubbish. We changed it and got the Lightning McQueen ride on instead. Yes it is more expensive, but it actually works and our boy loves it.
on 6 March 2015
This toy was much smaller than expected and turns out to be quite dangerous! Yesterday my 18 month old grandson was just reversing nicely when the whole thing tipped backwards, smacking the back of his head on the floor! I would recommend avoiding this toy and checking dimensions and safety before making such a purchase.
on 11 August 2014
This is much smaller than I expected. My son is not even turned 1 yet and he can't fit on it and it's sposed to be 1yr+ his to big and can't move, I have to hold his legs up and push him along. As well as the back wheel keeps falling off and the steering wheel. So disappointed I thought maybe he could push it along but he can't even do that as it's way to small. Do not recommend this item!!!!! I do not understand how a 1yr+ could fit on this!!!!