- Platform: PlayStation 4
- PEGI Rating: Suitable for 18 years and over. Not for sale to persons under age 18. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 18 years of age or over.
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
This War Of Mine: The Little Ones (PS4)
- Contains the original game experience PLUS additional exclusive Child Survivors content and all content (DLCs) previously released post-launch on PC
- Optimised console controls - now giving you direct control over survivors
- Inspired by real-life events, gritty, realistic and engaging
- Lead a group of civilians and help them survive the war, your choices impact on every person
- Craft items such as weaponry, alcohol, beds and stoves, toys and more
- Make unforgiving and emotional repercussive, life-or-death decisions, sometimes the hardest choice is the one to take
- Choose to play a randomised world and characters every time you start a new game, take on pre-defined scenarios, or even create your own scenarios and characters!
- Unique charcoal-stylised aesthetics that enhance the gritty real-life feel
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Platform: PlayStation 4
A harrowing tale of true survival set amongst the desolation of a besieged city, the critically acclaimed and multiple award-winning This War Of Mine pushed players beyond their comfort zone and redefined a whole genre. Now, get ready for This War Of Mine: The Little Ones, the definitive edition of the globally-praised phenomenon, set to once again challenge and inspire a generation of gamers.
Releasing on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in 2016, The Little Ones will remix the lauded survival-strategy of This War Of Mine with the addition of children. These new characters form the basis for a wealth of new strategic gameplay and emotional narrative content added to the celebrated original game.
As you're charged with protecting and preserving the innocence of youth, the harsh realities of life within the war-torn landscape will come more sharply into focus. The Little Ones offers a unique perspective on war through the eyes of a child, where players create new emotional bonds within a thought-provoking and expanded narrative.
This War Of Mine: The Little Ones promises a gritty, dramatic and emotional journey through the experience of war. Not from an elite's soldier's point of view, but rather from a group of everyday men, women and children struggling to live against such horrific conditions. Struggling with a lack of food, limited or no medical supplies and under the threat of constant danger from the world around, players will need to make life-or-death decisions just to make it through another day.
Arriving for the first time on consoles, This War Of Mine: The Little Ones translates the survival experience to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, completely retooled for new-gen gaming. As hidden snipers prevent you from leaving your refuge, spend your days taking care of your fellow civilians in your hideout by crafting essential survival tools.
At night, players will choose one person to scavenge through a variety of locations for items that could help the entire group to stay alive. Try to protect everyone or choose to make sacrifices to endure the hardships. There are no good or bad decisions during war; only survival.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Basically, you are in the middle of a war zone and there are three players of which you can control. You focus on improving the derelict building you have taken sanctuary in whilst leaving each night to scavenge for food, medical supplies and other items to build items for your building.
I have not long taken delivery of the game and I've played for hours as it's just so addictive.
So all in all, the graphics are brilliant, the sound effects add to the atmosphere really well, the gameplay is pretty standard (though not complicated as other reviews have suggested) but its sheer originality and sustained tension make this game 5 star. I'd love to see a Zombie-Mode DLC!!