On This Journey We Call Our Life: Living the Questions (Studies in Jungian Psychology by Jungian Analysts) Paperback – 1 Jan 2003
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Over the years, James Hollis has offered us many a feast, sometimes of foods we are not used to, but we have grown to appreciate the nourishment of the unique mixtures of bitter and sweet. This time we are offered something different - more of a working partnership than a finished meal. James Hollis shares his personal experiences so that we can find our own understanding.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The importence if inner growth should be flagged up for many men lost in space and seemingly unable to grow when old age arrives into Tribal Elders.
We have to pull ourselves up the steep slope alonside of Sisyphus by our own boot laces.
Where we are heading we can't say for certain but the quest leads ever forward.
This book is an advance in the ideas of Jung with a trip into the deeper inner world that lies beyond.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Psychotherapy
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Schools of Thought > Jung, Carl
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Specific Topics > The Self, Ego & Personality
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help > Practical & Motivational