- Hardcover: 340 pages
- Publisher: Profile Books; 1st edition (24 Jun. 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1861973543
- ISBN-13: 978-1861973542
- Product Dimensions: 16.5 x 3.5 x 24.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 80,031 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Thirty-Six Murders & Two Immoral Earnings Hardcover – 24 Jun 2002
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Ludovic Kennedy has made his name as newscaster, television presenter and interviewer, as maker of documentaries, as the author of naval books and travel anthologies, and in particular of a number of works on miscarriages of justice.
Top Customer Reviews
I can't give the book five stars as Kennedy got it wrong about James Hanratty, but save for that (admittedly fundamental) error, the book is excellent. It sympathetically and passionately deals with the stories of those of miscarriages of justice, and extensively details all the evidential issues in question.
Even if it's not for use in an academic context, as it originally was for me, the book provides a highly entertaining and inspiring read.