on 26 June 2017
Love the Chicken Soup books. Can't get enough of them.
on 29 September 2015
Person who received this, loves it.
on 15 September 2014
Love the chicken soup series, and this is no exception. Really uplifting and thought provoking stories.
on 15 January 2016
Brilliant series of books Timeless First class service
on 3 November 2016
I just LOVE the chicken soup series...
I am still collecting...
on 9 November 2013
I love all the chicken soup books they learn me that there are beautiful people in the world and it is not always that bad.
on 9 September 2014
Very good service
on 23 December 1996
Each year I look for the perfect gift to give my mother,and
each year she tells me my love is enough.My most special
gifts are the stories of the lives we live along with our
family and friends. Jack Canfield and Mark Hansen have
captured feelings and pieces of my own life.What more
could a mother want than sharing lifes moments with her
child,knowing they will live forever in a book.
I am sure whoever reads this book, or other books written by
Canfield and Hansen will have to agree. There are stories
in each book that hit very close to home or you feel someone
has been looking inside your heart. Truly a book that can
be read again and again and bring a smile to your face and
a tear to your eye. I feel sure A 3rd Serving of Chicken
Soup for the Soul will be a welcomed gift, that is if I ever
get it wrapped!
Paulette Burk
on 10 September 1996
All of the books in the "Chicken Soup For The Soul" series are incredible. They are unlike any other book you may read. The true stories of people who have over come great odds, or have shown true courage and strength, will inspire you to improve your own life. The stories are short and easy to read. They are all touching, and will stir your emotions. They make an excellent gift to someone you love (grandparents especially!). Mark Victor Hansen and Jack Canfield also do speaking tours, and I would highly recommend going to see them if you get the opportunity. These books WILL change the way you look at the world, and give you a warm, fuzzy feeling inside at the same time.
on 18 October 2011
The whole series of Chicken Soup books are the best tonic - really strange how you can find yourself feeling really sad at some of the stories yet still feel more positive at the end of reading them! Definitely a big bowl of 'There is always someone worse off than you' and that those people have managed to stay positive through some of the most unimaginable times.........perspective springs to mind!
Not a book to read in one go - just read a little when you get the time.....they help me have a different attitude to things life throws at me - can't remember the last time I felt sorry for myself!