- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
Thinking Through Art: Reflections on Art as Research (Innovations in Art and Design) Paperback – 21 Dec 2009
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Katy Macleod and Lin Holdridge collaborate at the School of Art and Performance at the University of Playmouth in the research field of higher degree culture in Fine Art. Their current research, which has been widely published, focuses on artists' thought processes generated by academic art research