Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£14.99|
Save £5.97 (40%)
Thinking Strategically: The Competitive Edge in Business, Politics, and Everyday Life: Competitive Edge in Business, Politics and Everyday Life (Norton Paperback) Kindle Edition
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
In kindle version the diagrams are very small and cannot be enlarged.
They show how deterrence was a good instrument in the cold war. They explain how a thread in business is taken on and when the thread is credible it is a good strategy to deter a potential competitor.
It is a book for everyone who is interested in strategic thinking. For the manager it is a good book for bargaining situations.
I read the book with pleasure because it makes business very simple and it is a joy to read.
academic and practical experience. If you are interested at
all in Game Theory (and you should be), then this is a great
introduction. Note: some mathematical thinking is involved.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
To my surprise, this book turns out to be quite new. It was a store from UCLA Library.Published 14 months ago by Amazon Customer
"Strategic thinking is the art of outdoing an adversary, knowing that the adversary is trying to do the same to you. Read morePublished on 10 Jun. 2011 by John M. Ford
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Careers > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Theory & Philosophy
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Strategy
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Finance > Economics
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Finance > Management & Leadership
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Finance > Small Business & Entrepreneurship