on 28 July 2012
I've listened to this audio cassette several times on an old Walkman whilst walking the dog and found the short task-orientated tips very helpful. I know not everyone likes Tracey's laconic voice yet there's no getting away from the sense of optimism this particular 2-tape product offers. I found myself stopping to make the odd note or two which I later acted on. Thankfully I have a dog who likes stopping more than she likes walking.
on 26 December 2009
Good material recommended for those who seek a productive change in their personal and professional lives.
on 23 June 2013
As always inspiring, with so many great strategies to gain even more from your time, business and building your financial goals.
Brainstorming and Mindstorming has doubled my income many times.
on 4 January 2015
I love Brians practical approach to business and life, bottom line if you want something in life you need to work hard at it.
on 2 July 2009
I was expecting big things from the audio book but sadly for me it just did not deliver. I found it too American in it's delivery style and it didn't teach me anything. It might work for some people but simply not for me.
on 30 May 2013
This is a worth having book for those who are into self help reading or as a motivation after disappointments.
on 6 November 2015
Amazing CD on thinking big.