on 26 February 2015
Wrong colour sent - picture shows hot pink and we got baby pink. This is a one holiday bikini. I bought for my daughter (ladies size 4-6 and the 6-8 sized bikini fitted perfectly!) and by the end of the holiday the bottoms are so bobbled she won't be able to use again for next holiday. Also the front of the bottoms were very see through - not great for a teenager! (Or any woman!)
Would not recommend this bikini and will not be purchasing anymore!
on 2 October 2016
the bikini looks pretty much like in the picture, the colours are nice and the top fits well. however as you can tell it must be a product of china since there's nowhere near enough room to fit your butt (even tho I'd say mine is relatively small :) i'm 5'9', usually a s/m, ordered a size m (8-10), I'd recommend to order a size up. The material dries quick.
on 16 June 2014
I am extremely disappointed with this as the top fitted but the bottoms were way too small and when I asked for a refund as it is unwearable I was told to return to China at my expense which is more than the item was worth - not happy!!!
on 13 February 2015
I absolutely love this product its a great fit made small I am very small I ordered a size 6 thinking it would be to big but came perfect love this for hoilday going to buy more in different colours worth the money.
on 7 June 2016
Fab sizes were spot in the material was great. It washed lovely in the washing machine so I'm very happy with this
on 26 August 2013
Although my daughter loved it and it fit her very well, we managed to ruin 2 beach towels and had to be extremely careful where she sat as the colour literally poured out of it and even following several rinses and swims in our pool, it still needs to be washed separately.
on 4 January 2017
Looks lovely Washes well
on 4 January 2017
Looks lovely
on 27 May 2014
Fantastic bikini! Wore it in Dominican Republic was complimented on this one and the black one! did take a good few weeks to deliver as its coming across seas but well work the wait! order way in advance of your holiday
on 7 February 2016
The model is not included.(only in Russia) But its still pretty hot on your girlfriend.