ThinkFun Math Dice Junior Game
- • Ideal first mental maths game for ages 6 and up
- • Using addition and/or subtraction combine the Scoring Dice to match the target number
- • Be the first player to cross the finish line to win
- • Easy to understand rules and colourful oversized dice
- • Great fun, hands on tool for use at home or in the classroom
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
This makes a great first mental maths game from the educational games experts at Thinkfun!
Roll the 12-sided target die to get your target number, then roll the 6-sided scoring dice. Using addition and/or subtraction, combine the scoring dice to match the target number, moving one space on the scoring track for every scoring die used. The first player to reach the finish line wins.
This is a great fun game to build mental maths and logical skills.
Includes a handy storage bag which is ideal for travel and is recommended for 2-4 players aged 6 and over.
1 Twelve sided die
5 six sided dice
1 scoring track
1 travel bag
Top customer reviews
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
We have played it at the table while others finish...Read more