Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

Format: Paperback|Change

on 8 July 1998
This book is a concise exposition of the power of focused thought and visualizing success.
Have a purpose, have a plan and take action - and responsibility - and you will be a millionaire too (if that is what you want).
The book could be titled "How To Think Like a Successful Person" where YOU define what is "successful"; with that definition, success is unavoidable. (Even the homeless are successful at what they've chosen.)
The book might appear simplistic but that is so because it contains wisdom. Wisdom appears foolish to fools and obvious to wise people. The information of this book is at the level of basic truth; use it and succeed; declare that it's "too obvious to be true" and you sneer at the sunshine.
A very good book well worth its price if you consider the cost as the seed of an investment.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 28 August 2008
What is the difference between the millionaires who wrote How to Think Like a Millionaire and you or me? Do they just happen to know the right people? Are they somehow more talented than us? Do they work harder than we do? Were they somehow destined for greatness, and we simply aren't?

According to How to Think Like a Millionaire, the only real difference between the haves and the wish-I-hads is focus. Sure we all wish we had more money, work that we find truly fulfilling, and time to do the things that are really important to us. Unfortunately, most of us never get past the wishing part. If we only spent half as much time and effort on the actual trying to make our dreams come true as we do on making excuses, putting ourselves down, and setting ourselves up for failure we'd be multimillionaires in no time.

Essentially, How to Think Like a Millionaire shows us that the only thing holding us back from our dreams is ourselves. Clarity, focus, and passion are the keys. Dreaming big and making little steps forward will get us closer to our goals.
on 3 January 1999
Following the "modelling" ideas of NLP, I thought this a good book to buy. This asumption was based upon the title. Upon reading it, I found very little substance to it, that cannot be found elsewhere, in a better form.
My advice if you are strugling then buy WISHCRAFT by Barbara Sher, this book will give you everything, that this book fails to deliver.
I could only recomend this title, as a foundation book in positive thinking, giving you a broad outline of some key ideas. There is very little practical substance to make a big difference.
This is not really a HOW TO...manual.
Recomended but with great caution!!
on 21 August 1998
I've been in a "prosperity conscious" mode for the past several weeks and have been devouring books on money. I found Mark Fisher's book one of the best! I have highlighted sections on nearly every page. Yes, it's "old" information, but it never hurts to hear it again and again and again. That's how we change that subconscious mind he talks about. Truly, if you follow the principles, you will learn to Think Like a Millionaire.
on 12 December 1998
Remember those fluffy Life 101 books - the ones written on only half a page, with some dippy quote on the other page? Fisher's books use extra wide margins and line spacing. Save your money for books with substance, like Peter Lynch's "Learn to Earn," Ben Stein's "Bunkhouse Logic," or Napoleon Hill's "Think and Grow Rich."
on 27 May 1999
This is my favorite book on the creation of wealth. It says nothing that hasn't been said before. Yet this book says it simply, concisely and distills what could take years to learn into a short and complete book. This is the first book I give people who ask me about money.
on 19 October 1997
This book was explicit and precise. It is the perfect prelude to "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill. I personally read this book cover to cover in less than one day; I couldn't put it down. The title is misleading in that it is not a book simply for money-mongers; in actuality it is quite spiritual in its descriptions of states of mind and controlling ones thoughts to obtain riches (of any kind, not just monetary). I highly recommend it, then would follow up with the much deeper, intricate "Think and Grow Rich," which was partly an inspiration to the authors of "How To Think Like a Millionaire."
on 16 December 1997
Having read a number of similar books, I found the content of this one to be familiar--deceptively so. It is a short book, clearly written, and easy to read. But within its covers is plenty of focused advice to consider. While other books use more pages to say essentially the same thing, this one does it better with brevity. At one point the authors recommend "checking in" regularly with your gut feelings, and asking for help when you need it. How nice it is to validate gut feelings with another helpful reading of this succinct book.
on 24 April 1999
I liked the book because it brought out the common-sense we ignore daily. The Good Book says " As a man thinketh so is he" - Proverbs 23:7.
144 pages might be a reap off especially that the author states in the introduction that it took him 3 years to write the book and that he had to get some contributions from the co-author.
on 29 June 1997
I've read a couple other books by Mark Fisher, and this one is the least anecdotal and the most practical. The more you already know on this subject the more you are likely to get out of this book...it's short and to the point, but it's the exercises suggested in the book that make it effective.