Think and Grow Rich: Original Version Hardcover – 3 Jul 2007
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Napoleon Hill (1883-1970) was born in a one-room cabin on the Pound River in Wise County, Virginia. He began his writing career at age 13 as a "mountain reporter" for small town newspapers and went on to become America's most beloved motivational author. His classic work, Think and Grow Rich, continues to inspire millions to believe and achieve and is a cornerstone of the modern self-actualization movement. Before passing, Hill established the Foundation as a nonprofit educational institution whose mission is to perpetuate his philosophy of leadership, self-motivation, and individual achievement.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
THE BOOK IS A BIT BULKY BUT IS OK NICE AND BULKY IT WOULD HAVE BEEN GREAT IF IT WAS LOT SMALLER BUT THE GOOD SECRETS ARE IN THERE ))Published on 7 Jan. 2014 by marcos
I had this on audio cassette and played it in the car constantly for ages it really is a fantastic inspirational piece of work, it was the first time a study was done into what... Read morePublished on 16 July 2012 by Mr. P. Gibbs
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Careers > Job Hunting
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Assertiveness
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Leadership
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Motivation
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help > Practical & Motivational