Customer reviews

Thinkfun Zingo! - Bingo Game
Price:£17.99+ £3.50 shipping

on 9 March 2017
Firm favourite here. 3 year old LOVES this! Simple to play but very good for teaching taking turns. The tiles are sturdy & although had lots of playing they still look fab. A great kid friendly game that everyone can play & keeps my 3 year old son attention too.
on 16 January 2015
A well made sturdy item, simple, and my nearly four year old granddaughter loves it as she slides the Zingo dispenser so in fact she is in charge of the game as leaning over it she gets to see the yellow plastic card discs before us and wins everytime !
we will let her get away with it for a while ha ha
on 6 August 2017
Bought this for my grandson when he was 3 years old, still a favourite 2 years later. Good game that all the family can play.
on 22 February 2013
We played zingo with a 7 and two 4 year olds and it is an all round hit. They especially like the dispenser, but our model was slightly sticking on one side and hard for the smaller ones without the whole thing jamming up, hence the 4 star. We also have an older canadian version with french on one side which is good for the 7 year old. in all it is a bit more expensive than some games but the plastic counters are very durable so worth the money. Originally this game was recommended for one of our canadian who has slight learning difficulties by his special school and it did wonders for his concentration
on 13 March 2017
Fun game to teach a 4yr old. Fun for adults to join in too!
on 10 February 2013
Father Christmas left this in a stocking at Christmas. The family had lots of fun with it over the Christmas break and continue to do so. The children enjoy taking it in turns to operate the dispenser - but at the expense of making the matches on their bingo cards. Games can get very competitive but are short enough that several games can be played so every one has a chance to win.
on 16 January 2016
This game is fab! My 5 and 7 year old girls love it and I would definitely recommend as its so easy to set up and play!
on 27 December 2014
Excellent game for 3 years and upwards. My grandchildren love it, especially the younger ones who had me playing it 20+ times the first day I arrived!
on 7 December 2015
This is a fantastic game, we love playing it as a family. Our daughter is 4 and really enjoys it and we like playing it too. A great game to play in groups or as a family.
on 23 June 2016
Sent this game to my three year old grandchild in the UK. She played with it at my home in the states and loved it so much, I decided to send one to her. She loves to play it with her two older brothers.