101 Things To Do With Your Private Pilot's License Paperback – 1 Nov 2003
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
FLY HIGH, FLY LONG, FLY FREE, FLY FOREVERThis guide for new pilots proves that the fun has just begun when you pocket that precious certificate that says you’re free to fly on your own. Now, veteran pilot LeRoy Cook shows you what lies beyond flight school. This indispensable, skill-building handbook not only leads you through becoming a fully fledged, confident, and competent independent pilot, it helps you discover all the joys of flying, from vacation advice to piloting for money.PERFECT FOR POST-FLIGHT-SCHOOL EDUCATION
101 Things to Do with Your Private Pilot's License can help you:
* Grow as a pilot, both technically and personally
* Get better performance from airplanes, with techniques rarely taught in flight school
* Sharpen self-evaluation and judgment skills
* Handle unfamiliar airport conditions such as grass fields, large traffic centers, and air congestion
* Have fun with the family on board
* Upgrade your ability to fly in four-season weather and make solo weather decisions
* Discover money-making, service, and social opportunities
* Perform expert flight tests on aircraft for sale
* Master advanced navigation systems
* Prepare for additional ratings
* And much, much more!The challenge of flying doesn't end when you get your private pilot's license. In fact, the real excitement has just begun. 101 Things to Do with Your Private Pilot's License is packed with new ways to sharpen your skills and make every flying hour rewarding.
About the Author
LeRoy Cook (Butler, MO) calls himself a lifelong aviation student. A columnist and editor for Private Pilot magazine for more than 20 years, and a flight instructor for nearly 40 years, he holds FAA Gold Seal certification for single-engine and multiengine airplanes, gliders, and instrument instruction.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Having said that, it's a good back to compliment the PPL syllabus but see if you can pick it up cheap second hand.