Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.99

on 1 November 2014
I am working my way through the Jack Noble series at a cracking pace, having only recently discovered them, and they just keep getting better. I am hooked on this series now, and am glad in a way that I have discovered this series late, as this means I have a whole back catalogue to work through. As ever the story is told at a break neck pace, hardly allowing you to catch your breath as Jack uses every trick in his arsenal. Jack's characterisation is excellent, making you want him to come out on top, even though his actions sometimes seem morally questionable, though less questionable than the people he is trying to take down. If you haven't discovered Jack Noble yet then I would thoroughly recommend you give him a try. If you like action thrillers then these will be right up your street.
on 24 January 2015
All the very best characters are called Jack: Bauer, Reacher, Ryan. This Jack is worthy of being in that list. This is the third in the series and Jack & Bear are freelancing but doing a job for SIS that doesn't quite go as smoothly as they'd expect. Lots of new characters, couple of old ones. Well worth a read. I'd start at the beginning though before reading this one.
on 30 March 2015
I've now read the first 5 books (albeit in the wrong order) in not many more days and loved them all. Every one got 5 well deserved stars. I'm going to have a rest for a few days, not because I've had enough, I just don't want to run out. Lee Ryan has been my best discovery for years and if you enjoy the genre I can't recommend his Noble books enough.
on 6 March 2015
This is my forth Jack Noble story and I like the series, but this story confused me in places. For example there was no mention at the end of Brett's involvement in the McKellan murder was he there or not? did he do it or not? Jack said he would find out eventually but it was never mentioned again. And calling two characters "The old Navy Seal" was just bewildering to say the least. Otherwise a good story. Love Bear.
on 12 May 2015
Another great story from l t ryan. Good to understand how Jack first met the 'old man' and Charles. Fast paced and plenty of twists and turns as the story progresses. I have thoroughly enjoyed the whole Jack Noble series and would definitely recommend them to anyone......but do read them in order!
on 23 May 2015
new writer/author who will sell a lot of books, but there are so many grammatical errors. The linking is very good and all the linked stories have a meaning except at least one is predictable of what will eventually happen. I wish him a lot of luck.
on 2 April 2014
Thin Line is the latest in the Jack Noble thriller series by L.T. Ryan. I had gotten hooked on Ryan's books with the Noble Intentions part of this series, and his latest doesn't disappoint. Thin Line is set prior to the Noble Intentions series (Ryan tends to write books out of chronological order), but this poses no problem as the book also works as a stand alone. The reader is immediately plunged into the action as we follow Jack and his friend and fellow assassin, Bear, on a government issued hit on a rouge operative. What they find is not what they expect, and then a mystery unfolds along with the non stop action.

Ryan has an excellent writing style that he uses to keep up his pulse pounding action sequences along with what turn out to be very likable and engaging characters. Some very bad things happen to his characters, and they way Ryan depicts it allows for a visual almost like a movie playing out. This makes for the sort of reading experience where you are so immersed you forget what room of the house you are in and are startled by the slightest noise. At least, that is what it was like for me. This is one of those books that has stayed with me long after I have finished reading, and I can't wait for the next one. Highly recommended.
on 2 April 2014
Another very good book from Mr Ryan, it was an edge of the seat read.
Would recommend reading this book 100% .
If you've read Jack Noble books before expect the same gritty read, if you haven't then best to start with the very first book.
on 26 March 2014
Well what can I say! Another edge of your seat read by L.T. Ryan. The Thin line takes us straight back into Jack's world, it's like we had never left his side. Fantastic read, I couldn't put it down! Can't wait for the next one.
on 5 August 2014
Another fabulous read. I couldn't put it down. I am still enjoying the whole series. Starting my next novel as soon as I've finished writing. I've taken my kindle to Thailand, Egypt, and Turkey (twice) this year and have read most of the series.
Keep writing L.T.