on 5 October 2012
The title gave me the creeps and this book sounded right up my alley since I love The X-Files. I wasn't sure what was going on for the first third of the book, but then I got sucked in and couldn't turn the pages fast enough. I liked the hopeful tone of this story. Not what I expected.
on 20 September 2012
For a while I was uncertain whether to give this book 3 or 4 stars. I wish Amazon had the option of giving half stars! Eventually I settled on 4 stars because I think the author has fully captured the raw emotion that goes hand in hand with the subject matter.

I bought this book back in November and read it within a month of purchasing it. If I were to review it back then, I would have given it 3 stars because I was under the impression from the book blurb that this was a truly paranormal novel. However, I am glad I have not reviewed it until now, since the book description has been tidied up, and the subject matter is now clear.

Depression is such a horrible illness to have to suffer through and the author has captured this so cleverly. I was in pain along with her as I devoured the words. At times it is hard to read, both for the content matter and for the fact that the wording is scrambled. But I would never want the author to change it since she has done that hard task of capturing the moment so completely.

Great work Vicky!