Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now

on 11 February 2014
I bought this as I sprained my ankle very badly a while back and it was so weak that I keet going over on it and it never got a chance to heal properly. Not great when training for a marathon!

I bought the thermoskin after reading a silly amount of product reviews for this and similar items and am glad I chose the one did.

It goes on easliy, the whole thing is elasticated - your foot slips through the bottom part then the top strap can be pulled as tight around your anke as you like (the velcro attatches to anywhere you want).

I havent experienced any problens with seams rubbing (you have to ensure you wear it with the seams and label on the outside - the foot part looks a bit inside out when you have it on)

I have worn this for work all day, every day under shoes with no problems. It's also great when running - it fits in a trainer with sock with no problem. The only minor issue I had was that it slightly affects my running gait due to the slight lack of foot flexibility (this would almost certainly be the same with any ankle brace however - it's just the nature of the beast) I've found if I wear it a little looser for running this helps a lot. The support does gives me confidence in my running again as before I had it was so paranoid that every step was going to lead me to another sprain!

I haven't machine washed it but the care label says it's OK at 30degrees - I just hand wash it when I'm in the shower and bung it on the radiator to dry overnight - simples! Definitely recommended and I shall be buying another for when the other one is drying.

For ref: I am a ladies shoe size 7 - it fits perfectly

Oh, and quick delivery too!
on 4 April 2012
Have struggled to find an ankle support that will actually fit inside a normal shoe - this is absolutely brilliant and the best that I have come across. Thoroughly recommend it.
on 10 September 2014
These are very good. Comfortable and quite thin so you can get your shoes on ok. Give moderate ankle support and help a little with drop-foot. Have two of them and have worn them maybe 100 times each, and while they are getting a bit tatty they still work fine.

Would recommend for a little support help to your ankle, but not for anything more. If your ankle ailment is worse than minor then they may not give you enough support.
on 28 February 2014
The problem is the seam - but solved by turning inside out. It rubs otherwise. This gives good support and you can wind the extra length around either the ankle or the foot depending on your need. I like this and would buy again. It's well made too.
on 18 April 2013
received and put on ankle immediately, was able to walk around with more comfort than previously, removed after about 4 hours as it started to feel uncomfortable under my foot. much better than others i have tried where i cant get my shoe on. will be ordering another one
on 8 July 2016
Bought this after injuring my ankle at a spin class. My ankle has an old previous crush injury and I was a bit over zealous. Haven't been able to walk properly for 3 weeks. Wore this for the first time yesterday. Reduced the swelling, alleviated the pain and I was walking normally again. Will be wearing at gym and spin classes as a preventative measure from here in. So good I ordered a second one so I have one to wear and one to wash. Highly recommend this product. I have tried other ankle supports and this is by far the best. Great that it is adjustable so you can alter the level of compression.
on 10 December 2016
Slim fit and comfortable enough to wear all day, have even worn it over night. The reason for the lower score is that after a week of wearing it every day it has frayed at the rear of the ankle exposing sharper plastic threads which being right on the bck of my ankle joint are now digging in as i walk. Might be ok if wear a aock underneath?
But want i liked about this, compared to the other support i bought, is that nothing was cutting into my skin and could wear it on its own.
on 3 October 2016
i had a serious accident 2 years ago which has caused pain in my my ankle, I had to stop driving due to the pain, I saw this product and I thought I would give it a go, and I can say that this is the best thing I have bought of Amazon, I was driving last week, I drove for 90 mins and I thought I would try this support, I had no pain in my ankle at all!!! before using this I could only drive for 30 mins, now i can drive longer, I love this product and when I need to get another one I will but this again, It is brilliant!! very happy customer :)
on 17 March 2013
Bought to support my ankle following an Achilles tendon injury. It is very good in that the ankle strap is not fixed (you bind the ankle then secure with the Velcro strap) so it can be as tight as needed. However the foot strap part is a little lose on me - I have slim size 4/37 feet which means that it is not as snug as it should be in socks and shoes.
on 2 February 2014
These work very well and will provide much needed support to the ankle. Can be a little tight and uncomfortable to start with, but one should become accustomed to this. quick and simple on off around the ankle. Good quality material so should last for quite a while - time will tell