on 9 May 2014
Boiled a kettle. Warmed this pot. Added boiling water and hot drinks on tap all night. Great item. An excellent time and energy saver .
on 4 March 2010
This is a really great Thermos. I made some tea in it the first night, took the bags out, had a cup, left it till morning, the water was still 'red hot'. Fantastic.

Build quality is excellent. Easy to use. Not an eye sore. Very pleased. Use it every day. Enjoy hot tea & coffee all night.

Would recommend this to anyone.
on 2 April 2014
This is a very nice looking Thermos Jug.
It's modern, good size and is very good at keeping things warm.

The keeping Hot and Cold claim for 24hours seems misleading. I use my Carafe Jug for keeping Coffee Warm at my desk and I can advise from using the product that the liquid is kept hot at a steaming temperature for 6 to 8 hours (with some use).
It's possible that if you didn't open the jug lid it would keep the liquid inside for alot longer, but as it's designed to store, pour and keep up to 2 Litres of liquid hot (or cold) for extended period - it does that well for my practical use and I'm happy with the product.
on 29 June 2010
It was smaller than i expected but does the job perfectly. Kept the water very hot even after 12hrs. The trick as stated is to make sure you pour some hot water inside and give it bit of swirl, then throw the water out. Next you pour in the rest of the water...simple :)
on 18 January 2011
I bought this because of a change of circumstances in my work situation because we are no longar allowed to have the use of a kettle in the office. So this 2ltr flask has enough capacity to makes lots of cups of tea / coffee/ lemon tea and it really does keep the water piping hot all day long. It looks really good and has drawn several comments about how stylish it looks. I think it was a really good buy, and hopefully it's rugged construction will mean I don't break this, so it should outlive it's guarentee.
on 10 November 2010
Excellent flask, I fill my kettle once in the morning, Fill the flask with the hot water, then I have hot water whenever I want it, without having to boil the kettle every time. Saves me time and money.
on 6 January 2011
I chose this carafe after reading reviews other people had made. I drink hot water most of the day and this flask keeps the water hot all day, I also appreciate not having to unscrew the top every time a refill is needed. Just what I needed.
on 27 November 2010
Thermos Venice Carafe, Stainless Steel, 2.0 Litre
Thermos is EXCELLENT! Stainless Steel !Keeps liquid hot or cold for quiet long time and is so easy to keep clean. Would definitely recommend, much better than a conventional thermos flask.
on 12 July 2013
If anyone would like to buy a thermal teapot, this is the one. There is nothing bad I could say about it.
It was exactly what I wanted and it does the job it's supposed to do, and the price was right.
Thank you very much.
on 2 January 2014
Bought to save time at meetings by prepraparing cafetier coffee in advance. As long as the jug is prewarmed the contents stay hot for several hours (I've used the contents up to four hours later with no problems).

See one answered question