Thermodynamics of the Atmosphere: A Course in Theoretical Meteorology Paperback – 15 Apr 2004
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'… a useful reference for researchers in dynamic meteorology.' Eos, Transactions of the American Geophysical Union
'This textbook is written for students and researchers in meteorology but nevertheless it is useful for all scientists in the field of thermodynamics, too.' ZAMM
This textbook is written for graduate students and researchers in meteorology and related sciences, and includes an introduction to the linear theory of non-equilibrium which is necessary for more advanced studies. Each chapter ends with a set of exercises for which answers are given at the end of the book.See all Product Description
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Meteorology
- Books > Science & Nature > Physics > Applied Physics
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Physics
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Weather
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Earth Sciences
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Physics > Applied Physics