- Amazon Students Members Get an Extra 10% Off Selected Books Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Thermodynamic and Transport Properties of Fluids: S. I. Units Paperback – 27 Nov 1994
Save an extra 10% with Amazon Student*
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
The fifth edition of Thermodynamic and Transport Properties of Fluids incorporates two new tables: other material is being retained essentially as in the fourth edition, although tables beyond p.11 will be on different pages.
The new tables are as follows: Data of Refrigerant 134a (tetrafluoroethane – CH2F–CF3) are being added because this refrigerant is environmentally more acceptable than Refrigerant 12 which it replaces. The table of R12 is being retained, however, because R12 will survive in much equipment for a long time. At present it is still uncertain whether R134a is a medium–term substitute, or will be used for much longer than a decade.
Figure 15.11 from Engineering Thermodynamics, Work and Heat Transfer (Rogers & Mayhew, Longman 1992) is being included. The table contains, for selected substances, molar enthalpies and molar Gibbs functions of formation, and Equilibrium constants of formation, as well as molar heat capacities and absolute entropies.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
A very useful purchase for anyone connected with engineering calculations (including students) in thermodynamics and aerodynamics.
When I mislaid it, amazon stepped in with another.
There are various software tools now that do the same thing but none are as easy and quick to use. You can get a set of data out of this book in about 30 seconds and my pc takes 2 minutes to switch on!
Can't say enough in praise of this little book.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
great product, came in a nice cardboard sleeve, and helped a lot with my thermodynamics modulePublished 1 month ago by smug
needed for my thermodynamics class, seemed to have everything. Would have prefered a4 to a5.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
Absolutely brilliant, my only issue is the price. The book is thinner than you think yet it costs nearly £10Published 4 months ago by Lee
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Chemistry
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Chemical
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Mechanics
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Engineering Physics
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Mechanical & Materials Engineering > Fluid Mechanics
- Books > Science & Nature > Physics > Mechanics
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Physics
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Chemistry
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Civil Engineering
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Mechanical & Material Engineering
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Physics