- Home & Garden > Home & Garden
- Home & Kitchen > Cooking & Dining > Kitchen Storage & Organisation > Food Storage
- Home & Kitchen > Cooking & Dining > Kitchen Storage & Organisation > Thermos Flasks > Drink Flasks
- Home & Kitchen > Cooking & Dining > Kitchen Storage & Organisation > Thermos Flasks > Food Flasks
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £3.29 UK delivery
ThermoCafé Food Flask with Spoon, 500 ml
|Price:||£10.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£3.00 (21%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Double wall vacuum insulation retains hot or cold temperatures
- Durable stainless steel interior and exterior
- Cool to the touch with hot liquids, sweat-proof with cold
- Wide mouth is easy to fill, eat from and clean
- Includes plastic folding spoon
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Value without compromise. That's the name of the game in today's value conscious retail environment. Thermocafe by Thermos delivers more: More value, more quality and genuine Thermos brand recognition.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
NB: on mine, the supplied folding spoon was PLASTIC, not stainless steel.
and its the best one I have had
However, it then failed. You know right away because when you fill it with boiling water, the outside gets hot. This infallibly means the vacuum is bust and the thing is a dud. At that point all you can do is throw it out.
It was cheap enough, useful enough and nice enough to use and carry that I am giving it a second shot. But if this one also fails, it will be one star.
Advice: try it repeatedly with boiling water. If it survives about ten or more fillings, its probably going to be OK. Do not ever wash it out with anything containing bleach (we did not do this with the first one, but it failed anyway). It is not just this brand that can fail. We had another very expensive well regarded brand of drinks flask, and after a dozen or so uses, the same thing happened. They sent a replacement, as well they should have. There seems to be a quality control problem with the process, because when they work they are brilliant, but some small number fail pretty fast.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good stuff, but I was a bit disappointed when found it cheaper in Morrisons supermerket.Published 8 hours ago by Sergey
Do not waste your money on this item, the design is possibly the worst I have ever seen, bought this for my wife to take soup to work, and on first day it took 4 people to open it... Read morePublished 1 day ago by Colin B.
a little bit smaller than I need. But it can keep the food warm over 4 hours not being coldPublished 7 days ago by Olivia
The size is perfect, but I do not like the rubber inside the cup, and the thin smell that ramains even washing it twice.Published 1 month ago by Mariana Atencia Cañadas
The food in this flask can stay warm at least 5 hours （from 8am to 1pm）. It is convenient to carry aroundPublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
lid very hard to get off, not suitable for small hands, does keep food warm for about 4 hours maxPublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
Bought it for my baby's food to take out, its nice steel finish. Good size. Love that it has spoon included, just in case I forget my baby's spoon.Published 4 months ago by LucyPatrick