Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
ThermoCafé Food Flask with Spoon, 500 ml
|Price:||£10.00 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£3.99 (29%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Double wall vacuum insulation retains hot or cold temperatures
- Durable stainless steel interior and exterior
- Cool to the touch with hot liquids, sweat-proof with cold
- Wide mouth is easy to fill, eat from and clean
- Includes plastic folding spoon
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Value without compromise. That's the name of the game in today's value conscious retail environment. Thermocafe by Thermos delivers more: More value, more quality and genuine Thermos brand recognition.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
NB: on mine, the supplied folding spoon was PLASTIC, not stainless steel.
and its the best one I have had
However, it then failed. You know right away because when you fill it with boiling water, the outside gets hot. This infallibly means the vacuum is bust and the thing is a dud. At that point all you can do is throw it out.
It was cheap enough, useful enough and nice enough to use and carry that I am giving it a second shot. But if this one also fails, it will be one star.
Advice: try it repeatedly with boiling water. If it survives about ten or more fillings, its probably going to be OK. Do not ever wash it out with anything containing bleach (we did not do this with the first one, but it failed anyway). It is not just this brand that can fail. We had another very expensive well regarded brand of drinks flask, and after a dozen or so uses, the same thing happened. They sent a replacement, as well they should have. There seems to be a quality control problem with the process, because when they work they are brilliant, but some small number fail pretty fast.
I know the title is simple but I bought this for my daughter for her to take soup to school.
It keeps her soup piping hot for 5 hours - we've not tested beyond this.
It's easy to clean to.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought it for my baby's food to take out, its nice steel finish. Good size. Love that it has spoon included, just in case I forget my baby's spoon.Published 25 days ago by LucyPatrick
Very happy with this flask, if I preheat the flask a couple of times and fill full with food it stays hot enough to eat for longer than the stated time.Published 1 month ago by Boz
bought this so I could have soup at work. Its sometimes 6 hours before lunch so its in the flask a while, but on opening the soup is only luke warm and I like it hot. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
The lid isn't V shaped as show but rather the whole black bit comes away leaving the silver part to eat out of. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Bethany
So far it's kept everything steaming hot. Great for soups at the desk!Published 4 months ago by Levina Masterson
Terrible item, purchased three and had to send them back, received replacements and the same problem of sticking tight and the inner lid coming apart. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Peter
I bought this to make yoghurt. Simply put, it works very well. I can now utilise leftover milk. Winning.Published 5 months ago by sbhana
Look for similar items by category
- Home & Garden > Home & Garden
- Home & Kitchen > Cooking & Dining > Kitchen Storage & Organisation > Food Storage
- Home & Kitchen > Cooking & Dining > Kitchen Storage & Organisation > Thermos Flasks > Drink Flasks
- Home & Kitchen > Cooking & Dining > Kitchen Storage & Organisation > Thermos Flasks > Food Flasks