TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 23 February 2012
My husband works outside a lot and feels the cold. This top keeps him warm in freezing conditions. He has been working abroad and its been much colder than here and this top is just the job. Nice long sleeves, soft material this top is good quality and true to size.I will be ordering long johns to match I think. A very good buy.
on 12 June 2017
It was too small. I had to give it to someone.
on 1 April 2017
OK on body except sleeves far too short - they end midway between wrist and elbow. No - I am not of the gorilla family!
on 26 November 2017
To small
on 28 December 2012
very warm thermal underwear but the length of the sleeve is very short, will recommend it but make sure you order a slightly bigger size
on 20 June 2015
Excellant
on 25 January 2012
I adore these thermal vests.

I've purchased 3 so far and I wear them under my jumpers all the time. They keep you so warm I sometimes don't even need to wear a coat. They also look nice enough to be worn on their own should you so desire.

They're warmer than t-shirts or vests as an undergarment. The material is really soft and they haven't BOBBLED when I've washed them so I couldn't be happier. I'll definitely be ordering more in the future.
on 24 February 2013
I ordered 3 medium vest and was sent 2 and one xxl. I'm marking it down a star for that. Even getting one wrong they still work out very cheap.

The quality looks ok for the price.

I have worn them in the hills and are quite effective as a base layer. A long sleeve t shirt on top of vest and a wind layer was keeping me very warm at around 0'c outside.

I will order another couple of these for sure...
on 28 March 2015
I bought this vest for my teenage son to wear under his school shirt,it's beautifully warm for him,there is no school uniform jumper for boys,so this vest was the answer,he'd been so I'll with flu,I decided to buy this particular vest because/not only wouldn't people notice it under his school shirt,but it's thermal and the material is gorgeous/my son says its soft and warm a bit like wearing a onesie! I'll definitely buy more,and would recommend this thermal vest to anyone that feels the cold! Many thanks
on 11 March 2012
does exactly what is says it does keeps you warm and snug not just for skiing! great all through the winter to keep the cold out

See one answered question