- Explore our full range of fitness gear and clothing in the Fitness Store.
- Also check our best rated Gym Equipment reviews
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
- Did you know? Amazon can issue VAT refunds on eligible items dispatched and sold by Amazon to customers who are registered disabled or chronically ill. Find out more.
Thermal Pull-On Back Belt (Kidney Warmer, Hernia Support) - Size X-Large
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- SIZING GUIDE (measure around your waist): X-Small 74-78 cm; Small 79-83 cm; Medium 84-88 cm; Large 89-93 cm; X-Large 94-98 cm; XX-Large 99-103 cm; XXX-Large 104-108 cm.
- HOW DOES IT WORK? It designed to strong gentle bracing and compression of lower back, enhance blood circulation and metabolism of muscles, ligaments and bones. • It retains heat and provides local micro-massaging effect. • No restriction of movement. • Provides contour fit at waist and hips. Indistinguishable beneath outfit. • Made of woolen material, 29 cm high. • Fully washable
- WHY DO YOU NEED IT? This is extremely versatile product, which can be used for variety of reasons. • To warm the back and prevent overcooling. • For acute or chronic back pain - sciatica, slipped disk, ruptured disk, radiculitis, neuritis, etc. • To prevent strains and sprains during sport activities. • Can be used to support internal organs and muscle before and after surgical procedures. • To straighten the post-operational sutures.
- To support abdomen after child birth and help to return into pre-pregnancy shape quickly. • As supportive measure in case of uncomplicated hernia. • Especially recommended for those who spend prolonged tome in the same position (office workers, people with poor mobility etc) or experience prolonged pressure and vibration on the spine, e.g horse riders, motorists, motorcyclists, manual labourers, sportspeople.
- Composition of the fabric (%): 43% Cotton, 43% Wool, 9% Latex, 5% Polyester
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTICE: We use the manufacturer's recommendations and our own experience in order to provide as accurate a description of the item as possible. The article on this webpage is provided for information only and should not be used as a basis for diagnosis or treatment. We strongly recommend that you seek professional advice prior to using any medical supports. We do not accept any liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss or damage due to incorrect use and/or fitting of this product.