on 16 January 2013
These Thermal Blackout definately does the job. My little one is warm and sleeps a lot longer
It keeps the light out in the mornings and the warmth in at night. Heavy too which is really
good as it really works well.
on 14 April 2013
The black-out blinds do a great job. My bedroom window faces East and I was being woken by early morning sun, so was my dog who then insisted that it was time to get up! I can now sleep for alittle longer each morning!
on 12 February 2013
Just what I ordered shame I ordered the wrong size totally my fault. I will hang onto them they are superior to others I have in another room. Very good quality and will vastly reduce the light in my bed room which is important to me as a night worker. I have bought a number of item from this company delivery is very rapid, no problems at all.
on 24 February 2013
chose these for the price and i wasnt disappointed as you get good value for your money . would use again
on 19 September 2014
These work well - easy to fit and 100% lightproof. HOWEVER only 4 stars as there is light leakage mainly from the bottom, but we have devised weights to hold these on the window sill to make them more effective.

Some people have talked of being rubbery, and smelling. We haven't noticed that at all.
on 21 March 2016
Finally, I can get to sleep without the annoying streetlights lighting up my room!

These are quite thick hanging, and the rail clips are useful. They are fairly weighty, so don't hang them on the most weak of curtains or they will probably droop after a while. Quality is excellent for the price too. I held an iPhone torch right up to the material and can't see it through which attests to the light blocking quality of the item.

My only criticism is they seem a bit longer than expected, and poke out the bottom of my curtains which are supposed to fit this size.
on 16 December 2013
I fitted these yesterday, the difference is amazing! Whereas daylight came through the curtains before fitting, now there is almost perfect blackout. My curtains fit outside the window recess, so there is a little light seepage where they overhang the window ledge. The important thing is that I will no longer be at the mercy of sunlight waking me up too early!
on 15 August 2014
I'm afraid I returned the lilnings as I didn't like the "rubbery" look and feel of the material. I didn't unpack them properly so can't say whether they would do the job, although I'm sure they would. I love the cream curtains I would have attached them to and thought the linings would spoil them.
on 29 August 2015
The curtains definitely do not let light through the material, but do not forget that this type of curtain lets light in around the edges unless absolutely perfectly fitted. They smell very badly of some unknown chemical; I put them through the wash and they still smell. Big shame really I don't think I will be able to use them because after having them up for two days they were making the whole room smell.
on 17 April 2015
These curtains are great in terms of blocking out light, but I wasn't entirely happy with the quality.
The tape at the top had not been sewn in on the sides - when I gathered the curtain, the string came loose from the opposite end. The first time this happened I thought I had pulled too hard and broken the string. This happened on the next curtain as well and this is when I realised the problem.
My advice would be to pull the string out from both ends before starting to gather the curtain - tie the strings together so that they don't pull through when you start gathering