- Also check our best rated Travel Book reviews
- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
- Spend £10 on Kindle Books, get £3 in Kindle Book credit. Limited-time special offer. Offer valid till 26 November 2020.
There's Some Place Like Home: Lessons From a Decade Abroad: 1 (Best of Wine and Cheese (Doodles)) Paperback – 3 Dec. 2018
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
- Paperback : 161 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1729724485
- ISBN-13 : 978-1729724484
- Dimensions : 15.24 x 1.04 x 22.86 cm
- Publisher : CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (3 Dec. 2018)
- Language: : English
- Customer reviews:
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
"There's Some Place Like Home" is a must have for anyone thinking of moving abroad, living abroad or has friends moving/living abroad. Honour has captured her emotions beautifully and is extremely relatable. You can feel her joy, her sadness, her anger and her compassion. Honour's words of wisdom will make you a better person. I cannot recommend this book enough for all the expats, soon to be expats out there!