Customer reviews

There's an Ouch in my Pouch!
Format: Paperback|Change

on 28 March 2017
My three and half year old bought this book home from nursery one night to read, she loved it and wouldn't put it down! I lost count of the amount of times I had to read it to her but she was so upset when we had to take it back to nursery so I just had to buy it for her. The funny rhymes are just brilliant and it is so addictive! By far our favourite book!
on 18 March 2014
Sensational book! Had this out from the library. We kept renewing and on every third renew, reissuing until we realised we'd had it for over a year. We thought then it was probably time to give someone else a turn and buy our own copy! This has definitely been my son's favourite, it's such fun. It's also obligatory that you read it with an attempt of an Australian accent, it's just the way it rhymes, you have to!
on 11 June 2017
My son's absolute favourite storey.
Recommended to anyone with a storey mad toddler.
on 26 May 2017
My daughter brought this hone from school & it is a lovely book. Makes us chuckle as whenever I read it I fall into an awful Australian accent. I had to buy it for that reason as it is a fun read...
on 18 September 2014
Fantastic book! My 2 yr old son regularly came home from nursery singing 'making me grumpy, making me grouch' so we had to get a copy for home! We all know it off by heart and it is a must for every night. Coincidentally we've just had a baby, and the story has helped my little boy realise he's a big boy and not a baby any more. Highly recommended!
on 21 August 2016
The greatest piece of literature, ever written. Especially if read, in a rubbish Aussie accent, to a giggling 5 yr old.
on 9 June 2014
This is a lovely book for children,it has funny rhyming words and cute pictures.One of the best books I have bought in a while
on 30 April 2015
My 5mo laughs at this book every time we read it, even though I trip over the rhymes all the time! Bit of a mouthful but fun, dramatic story dealing with new siblings and growing up.
on 9 April 2015
One of my favourites for reading to our son.
on 6 April 2014
Lovely story. Particularly good for child expecting a new brother or sister. The rhyming makes it very memorable. Thoroughly recommend.