- Paperback: 360 pages
- Publisher: Hay House UK; First Edition edition (1 Nov. 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1781800014
- ISBN-13: 978-1781800010
- Product Dimensions: 13.5 x 2.5 x 21.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 95 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 16,333 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
F**k It Therapy: The Profane Way to Profound Happiness Paperback – 1 Nov 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
John C. Parkin said F**k It to his life in London as an advertising creative to set up a holistic centre in Italy with his wife Gaia. Since then, they have taught thousands of people how to ease up, let go and feel the natural flow in their lives. John's bestselling first book, F**k It, has been translated into 22 different languages and published worldwide, and he and Gaia now offer their powerful F**k It reatreats in several spectacular locations around Italy. www.thefuckitlife.com
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I wouldn't bother with this one. Similar contents with added woffel
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Read it several times
Lent it to few my friends