- Explore our full range of fitness gear and clothing in the Fitness Store.
- Also check our best rated Gym Equipment reviews
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ £3.95 delivery
TheraBand FlexBar, Tennis Elbow Therapy Bar, Relieve Tendonitis Pain & Improve Grip Strength, Resistance Bar for Golfers Elbow & Tendinitis
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- TheraBand FlexBar Red is ideal for those suffering from tennis elbow pain and looking to increase flexibility and range of motion
- Proven to reduce elbow pain by 81% and increase strength in the tendons by 72% in tennis elbow patients, Tyler Twist with FlexBar is simple and works
- Ridged design is easy to grip and twist for elbow, wrist, forearm and hand rehabilitation and strengthening
- FlexBar is portable and convenient exercise, rehab, and injury prevention equipment, packaging includes detailed exercise instructions
- 12" long, 1 3/4" diameter, made from dry natural rubber, takes 15 pounds of force to bend to a U-shape
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
TheraBand FlexBar exerciser is a flexible, durable resistance device with a ridged surface for enhanced grip during use. It is used to improve grip strength and upper extremity stabilization by bending, twisting, or oscillation movement. It has been research-proven effective for Tennis Elbow, offering a cost-effective treatment that requires no injection or expensive equipment.
Related products from Our Brands
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 273 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Had been having elbow pain for about 6 weeks before my osteopath diagnosed tennis elbow.
I couldn’t lift a kettle anymore, big problem to a tea drinker..! When testing my individual finger strength by pressing finger to thumb, ring finger and middle finger were really painful.
It improved a bit through stretching for two weeks and acupuncture.
But then came across the thereband bar, ordered the green one.
I have to admit, at first the green might have been a bit strong as the first day using it was pretty sore.
However, I didn’t do as many reps as recommended in a youtube video (recommended were 3 sets of 15 reps per day), but only 3 sets of 5 reps to start with. I also noticed some small adjustments in the elbow muscles like little release "clicks".
Within three days, I noticed my strength increasing and less pain.
I have been using it for 6 days and am now pain-free! Will persist for another 5 weeks or so.
What a difference it has made! Finger strength test now without pain, really chuffed about this and can only recommend!!
I’ve seen a few comments where people claimed this was a marketing trick and that there were no studies to substantiate the company’s claim this worked.
I didn’t look up the studies, but am pretty amazed by the result first hand. Well worth it from my experience.
Went from red to green to blue. I wouldn't bother with the red at all. The green is okay, but it only took me a week before graduating onto the blue.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?