- Hardcover: 311 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press (26 Jan. 1990)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0521365430
- ISBN-13: 978-0521365437
- Product Dimensions: 13.8 x 2.2 x 21.6 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 5,117,354 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Theology in the Russian Diaspora: Church, Fathers, Eucharist in Nikolai Afanas'ev (1893–1966) Hardcover – 26 Jan 1990
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
The author at the centre of this study, Russian priest-theologian Nikolai Nikolaevich Afanas'ev, was perhaps the most influential thinker about the Church Russia has produced. In Aidan Nichols's careful evaluation, he emerges as a key figure in the rapprochement of Christian East and West, and most notably of the Orthodox and Catholic Churches.