Customer reviews

Theo Klein Toy Vileda Cleaning Trolly

on 18 January 2016
Personally I do not "Love it"..... but my son does!! He can't stop playing with it..... it's pretty great.. he cleans up mess he makes... or at least he tries... the weirdest thing though...you get a toy Washing Liquid Box.... that's for washing and has nothing to do with cleaning... you would have thought the box would have been floor cleaner.... but that's only a minor thing... my son can't read yet... so I doubt he cares...

All in all would recommend!!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 19 October 2016
a very well made toy.
bought it for my daughter as she was constantly asking to help us mop up or sweep the floor.
This is a toy but surprisingly the mop, bucket and broom are actually functional mini versions of full size vileda ones!
so they can really help out if they want to asl comes with a dustpan and brush which i do actually use sometimes. very well made and not too large that it takes over the play area.
great for training your children to help out with chores
on 11 April 2011
The dustpan and brush are really good. The mop is ok, the broom is good.
Fantastic set for little ones to play with, but also great for a little
bit of help too, as she will happily sweep under the table or use the
dustpan and brush instead of me having to.

The top bit of the trolley isn't hugely brilliant as it comes off when
getting the bucket out - which our 4 year old does with some force. But
it slides back on again easily enough.

Overall, a great toy and the best cleaning kit of the ones I looked at.
on 13 January 2013
Just had to buy this when I saw it as my 2 year old has been walking around with my brush since she started walking... So pleased we did, has been her most used toy this Christmas, nice and sturdy, easy to assemble and everything is just a mini version of a real one so she can play realistically and is not disappointed by it not doing the same as my ones. The cardboard box didn't stand the test of time, but we didn't expect it to knowing our daughter, but the rest is brilliant. Stores everything easily on the trolley. Now the only problem I have is her asking for water in the bucket like my bucket to clean the floors.... Erm NO! Lol,
on 22 November 2017
Brilliant cleaning trolley for little ones. My little girl absolutely loves it. Very sturdy. Everything fits on it lovely. Contains everything they could possibly need to help grown ups with the cleaning. Didn't bother with the box of soap, waste of time, binned it.
on 26 December 2015
Lovely quality, would definitely recommend. Have had one of these (different make) before and it was really flimsy and poor quality which is not really ideal with a heavy handed toddler but this one is fab!
on 16 March 2018
Such fun for little ones
Would recommend
on 1 October 2016
Great service ordered Sunday evening arrived Tuesday . Bought granddaughter for Christmas proper little vileda mop and sturdy trolley.
on 17 December 2016