Customer reviews

on 25 June 2017
Great little bit of kit. Bought this as my son was obscessed with my Bosch drill and this one looks very similar. Comes with a range of drill bits and the batteries fit into the base which seperates like a real drill which adds to the realism for him. Great product and stands up to my son's treatment of it! This has been dropped a lot of times onto the hard tile flooring and always works again next time.
on 29 April 2017
Excellent product for potential engineers
on 29 June 2010
My son went bananas when we gave him this as he is always after my tools. Now he can help daddy when I'm doing DIY and he loves it! Very good quality too!
on 22 May 2017
Our 2 year old son loves it! His favoure toy at the moment. Bought another one for my friend's boy who is the same age and he won't put it down. Can't recommend enough.
on 16 January 2016
Good toy for the kids, they seemed very chuffed with it, good quality and good build... what more can you ask?!?!
on 24 July 2014
This broke within 1 month of giving it to my son. The battery compartment clips have snapped making it unusable which is VERY frustrating for a 2 year old who loves his drill!
on 8 January 2013
Went to put batteries in on christmas morning and broke within seconds of me trying. The battery compartment is difficult to get in to without first breaking the cheap plastic around it. Also the base of the screwdriver wouldnt lock into place. Very dissapointed parent and child on christmas morning.
on 20 May 2017
Excellent quality my son loves it!
on 12 May 2017
Broke after a week.
on 27 December 2014
I would give it more than one star but as it doesn't work due to the battery terminals being faulty, I can't.