on 24 September 2017
Excellent kids toy. Replaced after first one received didn't work at all.
on 20 September 2016
This is so cute, it even has very mild suction to hoover up
on 8 December 2017
Great item.
on 20 January 2018
really nice we loved it
on 5 June 2014
very disappointed it was a surprise present for my 3 year old & when he opened the box it didnt work
on 3 January 2010
You could easily find a real vaccum cleaner for the same price as this - however this is ment for children; but for some reason not made for them. On opening day we hade to glue parts together so they did'n fall apart. Te on-off button is heavy-handeled and impossible for a 2-year old, or even older to operate by themselves.

I like the idea of a vaccum cleaner as a toy - but then they should be made for children - this is a fun, realistic toy - but have too many downsides.

Whats good?

The design is nice - it looks good. It does have a real vaccum-effect, even though is less than minimal. You can easily open a slide-out and get rid of the few particals it managed to swollow.

Whats bad?

Everything else. Quite expensive. Not made for play as it falls apart easily. Har to handle button.

I wouldnt buy this one over again!
on 24 January 2009
My mum bought this Bosch hoover for my son for Christmas. By boxing day the pipe had split down the join so we had to tape it together. Less than a month later the button you twist to turn it on and off doesn't work. We've tried changing the batteries but no luck. My son is only 16 months old so he's not too heavy handed with it. If a 16 month old can break it then I hate to think what a 3 year old would do to it. My little boy is too young to understand that it's broken so he just cries when he tries to turn it on and it doesn't work.
on 14 February 2011
My three year old grandson just loves this Bosch toy vacuum cleaner. Every time anyone gets the proper one out, he gets his toy out to copy. Good training for later life!

See one answered question