And Then You're Dead: A Scientific Exploration of the World's Most Interesting Ways to Die Paperback – 2 Nov 2017
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Vivid, engaging and utterly fascinating...With bite-size morsels of astonishing science andthe perfect combination of smart-alecky writing and black humour, this page-turner will surely debunk anymisapprehension that science is dull. * Booklist (starred review) * Entertaining - if harrowing. * New York Times Book Review * As someone who is averse to flying, elevators, and a catalog of other things I'd rather not admit to, I found this book strangely cathartic. A great read, full of interesting anecdotes and funny commentary. -- Ali Almossawi, author of BAD CHOICES
The ideal stocking filler for anyone looking for some good, clean, grisly fun this Christmas.See all Product description
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Hobbies & Interests > Science
- Books > Humour > Cats, Dogs & Animals
- Books > Science & Nature > Physics
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Physics
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Physics
- Books > Young Adult > Education & Reference
- Books > Young Adult > Science & Nature > General